"Smart" appointment reminders
Why bother with calls when you could send a prep instruction, map, video, calendar request, and your logo in one appointment reminder?
RADAR can phone, text, or email any patient communication. That’s with zero footprint—RADAR integrates easily into your existing workflow.
- Include logo and branding
- Increase patient arrival rates
- Cut labor on out-bound calls
- Send just-in-time exam prep instruction
- Remind patients of annual exams
- Recall missed appointments
- Prompt on overdue balances
- Send patient surveys, with auto-return
We make it easy to collaborate. So you can focus on patient care.
From technology innovation to clinical decision tools, we deliver the services medical professionals need to go farther. Farther with clinical outcomes. Farther with business goals for your practice. Farther with understanding the new paradigm for healthcare.
How Physicians Scored Us in 2014
Operations satisfaction score
Radiologists satisfaction score
Patient Feedback satisfaction score
Overall satisfaction score
*Based on an average 42.5% response rate.
More Than You Expect
Hundreds of imaging centers. A simple way to image-enable your EMR. Same-day consults with the top subspecialists in the country. The most advanced modalities. Marketing tools to increase patient loyalty. Only one imaging provider offers all that and more. RadNet.
- SECURE PORTAL | Referring providers get real-time, web-based, portal access to exams and reports.
- GEO-FOOTPRINT | Our regional footprint is strategic, so payors and providers can access multi-modality and advanced imaging centers in a given market, many with longer operating hours.
- PAYOR COVERAGE | We have extensive participation in many insurance plans, to coordinate the right level of care, in the right setting, at the right cost.
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY | We have a dedicated IT division, eRAD, to pioneer information sharing across clinical environments. That includes everything from a simple method for image-enabling your EMR to RIS and CTRM.
- MEANINGFUL USE | We have achieved Meaningful Use certification for our RIS product, at each stage of new MU requirements, and we back it with consultation for attestation.
- LATEST MODALITIES | We purchase more imaging equipment than any other company in the country, an investment that helps achieve accurate diagnoses. Breast tomosynthesis, high-field 3T MRI, CT lung screening, nuclear medicine, wide-open MRI—these and many other procedures can be performed in our centers.
- EDUCATION | Referring providers are included in education outreach on indication-driven imaging and appropriateness criteria.
- NATIONAL STANDARDS | We leverage our expertise across more than 250 imaging centers in our national network. We benchmark key activities to develop best practices, which are quickly disseminated for continual performance improvement and consistent results.
- SUBSPECIALISTS | RadNet has in-house subspecialists in musculoskeletal, oncologic, interventional, pediatric, cardiac, emergency, neurological, and other practice areas of radiology. Hospitals, health systems, and imaging practices across the country use RadNet’s board-certified subspecialists to bridge knowledge or overflow gaps through Imaging On-Call.
- PEER REVIEW | RadNet radiologists participate in a stringent peer review program developed by the American College of Radiology.
- PROVIDER SATISFACTION | We use quarterly analytics to gauge our performance with referring providers. We know the number of diagnostic reports completed within 24 hours of exam, the filming accuracy rate and other measures related to provider satisfaction. Even subjective data, such as ease of accessing reports, is captured and scored.
Connect, RadNet’s referring provider portal delivers secure access to images and reports on iPads, iPhones, Androids, Blackberry, laptops, or workstations. Get HIPAA-compliant, real-time, media-rich information on your patients’ results.
65% of patients are interested in online access to clinical data.* With Patient Connect, RadNet’s patient portal, you can increase patient satisfaction and meaningful use payments. You control when reports are released, and the extent of information included. And you save the hassle of CD transfers and paperwork mistakes.
Patient engagement is easier than you think.
*2012 Harris Interactive poll